Par. 1. General provisions
- These rules and regulations (hereinafter referred to as the Rules and Regulations) define the terms and conditions of use of the website located at www.gobalalphasearch.com (hereinafter referred to as the Service).
- The provisions of the Regulations specify in particular: types and scope of services provided by electronic means, conditions for the provision of services, technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the Service Provider’s ICT system, conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of services by electronic means, rights and obligations of the Service Provider and Users related to the provision of Services by electronic means, rules for excluding the Service Provider’s liability for the provision of services by electronic means and the complaint procedure.
- The Service Provider makes the Regulations available to Users free of charge before concluding the contract for the provision of services.
- Services provided through the Service are free of charge or payable services.
- The owner and administrator of the Service is Paweł Cylkowski, conducting individual business activity under the name of Paweł Cylkowski Global Alpha, REGON 386088926, NIP 5782486780 at: Dostatnia 40, 02-991 Warsaw/Poland (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
- In order to use the services of the Service, it is necessary to have devices enabling the use of Internet resources, an e-mail box and a correctly configured Internet resources browser enabling the display of pages
- The service provider reserves the right to assign, in part or in whole, all of its rights and obligations related to the service to another entity.
Par. 2. Definitions
- Service – website located at the following internet address: globalalphasearch.com
- User/Participant – a natural person, legal entity, or organisational unit without legal personality and using the services of the Service.
- Administrator/ Service Provider – an entity managing and operating the Service, as indicated in paragraph 1.5 of the Regulation.
- Login – an individual and unique name of the User, which was chosen by him/her during the registration of his/her account in the Service.
- Account – a site on the Website accessible after logging in (by entering a login and password), where the User enters and manages data, descriptions and other elements related to participation in the Website.
- Price List – information on current prices of Products sold through the Service and the related website..
- Product – the Service offers in particular two types of products:
- temporary access in the form of a subscription to the contents of the Service, in particular to market analyses, reports and other information services.
- free access to articles and blog entries selected by the Administrator.
Par. 3. Type and scope of services
- Registration in the Service is free of charge.
- The Service offers both free and paid services.
- Free services consist in the possibility of using information generally available in the Service without the need for any registration in the system, however, if one needs to receive additional free information sent by a separate file by the Service Provider, or other free materials, it is necessary to register in the system, consisting of providing your name and surname and e-mail address or e-mail address itself.
- The use of paid services will be possible after registration in the service and payment of a fee in accordance with the Price List, which results in the conclusion of a contract for the provision of services. Depending on the selected product and the fee paid, it will be possible to use the content of the Service to the full extent through access to articles, author’s comments, courses or training on investment topics, available on-line, market analyses, reports and other information services.
Par. 4. Restrictions on the provision of Products
- The products offered by the Administrator are delivered over the Internet without location limitations.
- Access to the purchased Products is possible through the Service after the payment is credited and logged in to the Service.
Par. 5. Conditions for the conclusion and termination of contracts for the provision of services by electronic means
- The Service User may be any natural person, organisational unit without legal personality and legal entity.
- The User, in order to register, should fill in the registration form by providing the following data:
- E-mail address,
- Login and Password to the User Account,
- Optional: First and last name.
- Conclusion of a contract for the provision of services by electronic means shall be tantamount to making statements of the following contents:
- The data contained in the registration form are true and do not violate the rights of third parties.
- I agree to conclude the agreement electronically.
- I agree to the processing, collection, recording, storage, development, making available and deleting of User’s personal data by the Administrator to the extent necessary to provide services electronically, in the manner specified in these Regulations.
- I agree to the processing, collection, recording, storage, development, making available and deleting of User’s personal data by the Administrator for marketing and statistical purposes.
- I agree to the processing, collection, recording, storage, development, making available and deleting of the User’s personal data for the purpose of advertising, market research and structure of the Users for the purpose of improving the quality of services provided in the Service.
- I agree to receive system information, messages from the Administrator and information on impediments, changes or technical interruptions in the operation of the Service, as well as commercial information of the Service and its contractors, on the correspondence data indicated in the registration form.
- I give my consent for starting the service of providing me with paid digital content before the end of fourteen-day period running from concluding a contract, during which I could withdraw from a concluded contract (Right of Withdrawal) and I acknowledge and confirm that I understand that giving my consent for starting the service before this period is equivalent to giving up my right of withdrawal.
- The user may terminate the contract for provision of services by electronic means at any time. The agreement shall be terminated at the moment when the User resigns from the subscription provided by the Administrator via the Internet in his/her User Account or by not renewing the subscription for another billing period. In the case of resignation, the fee charged by the end of the next billing period shall not be returned to the User. The resignation from using paid services of the Service shall not be tantamount to the resignation from using free services provided by the Service.
- In relation to the Users using paid services of the Service, who have not paid the fee for the service within 1 month from the date of concluding the contract for the provision of services (i.e. from the moment of correctly completing the registration form and accepting the provisions of the Regulations), the Service Provider has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of services by electronic means with effect from the moment of providing the User with a notice of termination, by electronic means.
- In cases of lesser importance, the Administrator may suspend the User’s Account until the clarification of issues that are the cause of the suspension or to ensure a state consistent with the provisions of the Regulations. Suspension of the User Account may also result in suspension of the Service Provider’s obligations under the sales agreement.
- In the case of termination of the Agreement by the Service Provider, the Service Provider sends to the other party a confirmation of the termination of the Agreement by electronic means in PDF document format, which the parties consider as a confirmation on a durable medium within the meaning of the Act on Consumer Rights.
Par. 6. User account
- The Registered User is obliged to use the Service in person with regard to paid services provided to the User. In this case it is not allowed to make the account available to third parties. Sharing the password and login by the User with an unauthorised person shall be considered a breach of the provisions of these Regulations, resulting in the possibility of termination of the agreement by the Service Provider. Public dissemination of materials placed on the Website constitutes a prohibited act and/or a prohibited act.
- The termination of the agreement by either of the parties, as well as its termination by mutual consent shall be tantamount to blocking the User’s access to the User’s Account and its deletion.
Par. 7. Fees and Payments
- The amount of fees for Products sold through the Service is specified in the Price List.
- In order to gain access to the paid part of the Service, the user must pay a fee in accordance with the current Price List. In order to gain access to e-learning courses and training courses sold through the Service, the User must pay a fee in accordance with the current Pricelist.
- The payment made by the User is not tantamount to the acquisition by the User of any rights on intangible assets, including, in particular, author’s economic rights, to articles and any other publications and contents placed on the Website.
Par. 8. Complaints.
- The User may advertise any disturbances in the functioning of the Service and delivery of Products by reporting them to the Administrator via e-mail to the address: email@example.com
- The complaints will be considered on an ongoing basis within 14 days from the submission of the complaint.
Par. 9. Exclusion of liability
- All content of the Service is for informational and educational purposes only. Possible investment decisions or any decisions concerning the User’s assets do not give rise to any claims against the Service Administrator, regardless of whether there is any contextual or content-related relationship between those decisions and the content published on the website or made available to the User against payment.
- The data, studies, information and analyses contained in the Service have been prepared for informational purposes only, are only subjective opinions of the authors and are not personal recommendations or general recommendations within the meaning of the applicable provisions of European Union and Polish law, of which each user is also informed by means of appropriate announcements (disclaimers) placed on the Service’s website and being a permanent element of the published content. The Administrator’s activity, carried out through the administration of the Service, is not consistent with the activity consisting in the provision of investment advice or general investment recommendations. The Website Administrator neither directly nor indirectly obtains nor intends to obtain any data concerning Users which would allow creating an image of the User’s assets, his or her state of savings, his or her state of disposable savings, his or her preferences for placing savings, the level of acceptable investment risk, and similar properties, conditions and circumstances existing on the User’s side.
Par. 10. Final provisions
- These Rules and Regulations may be changed by publishing their new content on the website of the Service.
- The User using the service will be notified by the Administrator about the content of changes to the e-mail address provided by him/her. If within the period specified in the notification, the User does not submit a declaration of termination of the agreement, it is considered that the changes introduced have been accepted by the User.
- At the same time, before using the service, the users are obliged to familiarise themselves with the Service Regulations, and starting to use the services is tantamount to accepting the terms of the Regulations.
- These Regulations and the use of the service is governed by Polish law, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means, whose provisions apply in matters not regulated by these Regulations.